Welcome to the 2020-2021 cross country season!
The Foothill Cross country team offers opportunities for athletes of all ability levels to train and compete in a supportive environment! we encourage families to come to the meets to support our hard-working athletes, help with the events and have some fun while you’re at it!
Welcome to the 2020 Cross Country Season. Due to the current health regulations there will be very strict rules that must be abided for us to be able to meet and practice. Non-compliance will result in dismissal from practice or the end of being able to meet as a team.
1. Maintain 6 feet of distance between you and others at practice. No touching, no Hi-5’s , no handshakes, running groups will be limited to 10 athletes together as a group
2. Bring your own water, at least 12 OZ., no water will be provided and no sharing of water between athletes
3. No staying on campus, loitering or gathering after practice , prepare to be picked up or arrange for transportation after post-workout stretches, facilities will be closed promptly
4. Listen to rules and instructions the first time, road safety as always must be observed , due to the ongoing health emergency, the privilege of team practice can be taken away rapidly if safety guidelines are not heeded
5. PHYSICAL CLEARANCES and PHYSICALS (BOTH) MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE ATTENDING PRACTICE, NO EXCEPTIONS AND YOU MAY NOT ATTEND IF THESE ARE NOT COMPLETED!
XCSTATS code is: knights!
foothill high school cross country
19251 dodge avenue, santa ana, ca 92705
site managed by alex's applications
Regular schedule school days are 2:45 pm to 4:30 pm. We usually end a little earlier on Fridays. Saturday/holiday workouts are not mandatory, but highly encouraged. We usually meet at Cedar Grove Park (see map page for location) in Tustin Ranch at 8 am and are done by 10 a.m. Occasionally, we meet or go to other locations and that will be announced at practice and here if possible.
Cross country is one of the few remaining foothill sports programs where any student can fully participate regardless of athletic ability. this is a great opportunity for student athletes, but large teams require money to operate. with state and local budget cuts, the cross country program is not adequately funded. the booster club is tasked with raising funds to operate the team and really needs your support. foothill has a long tradition of fielding strong distance teams and your donation will allow for this quality program to continue.
Foothill High School cross country is a non-profit organization: Super Boosters 501(c)(3) EIN.
Please donate, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
*** We now accept VENMO ***
CAR DECALS AVAILABLE $8.00 each